Friday, February 29, 2008

Introduction

I joined internet about 2 years ago and then I thought it was a waste of time. Soon I started knowing about the things you can on the internet. It amazed me that how technology has developed. We can almost do anything on the internet and that includes making money.

There are several ways to make money through the internet. Using this blog I will try to tell you some of them.
You will be confused if you dont have a guide. I will be your guide


Payment

Ever wondered how you will get paid for your hard work. Its simple.
Like in the real world there are banks here. Eg-Paypal, Alertpay
Either you recieve your money to these banks or you can request checks to your home.

Though let me tell you there are lot of scam sites on the net which dont pay you.



You might be wondering what all you can find on this blog.

There are thousands and thousands of ways of making money on internet. Whether it is though affilate marketing, ptr programs or social networking. Opportunitys are immense. Hopefully in coming months I will be adding more and more content to the site.


Keep reading

0 comments:

Google